Saturday, December 23, 2017

Daily Journaling Week 51

Almost finished with prompts from the blog for Life Documented 2017 HERE : 
Theme:  Festive
Prompt:  To add 'Sparkle' to your page in whatever way you desire!
Technique:  Use paints and other supplies to make your page “sparkle”
Yay - sparkles!! I decided to do random ink blotting to see what came up for me
And because I've been doing a few faces lately, I saw stars and a face! 
I used this site to generate my ransom note style lettering. While others are considering a new word for 2018, I have decided to continue to embrace SHINE and carry it with me into 2018. 
I added stencil detail to the background (with metallic paints). I had this cute wee label given to me with one of my work gifts - it had extra glitter on it for shine as well ♥
I added sparkle to my pages with the tag, metallic paint, metallic pen, white pen and glitter paint
I thought I'd finished and would just accept that not every page leaves me 100% happy but as I looked at this photo, I realised that the stencil behind her shoulder wants to be a wing....and I feel like she needs a halo as well - so here's my finished spread with angel - and now I LOVE her : 
You can see all my posts about this project HERE and my Flickr album HERE
Merry Merry - wishing you joy and love and shine for the coming week. I'll talk to you again after Christmas ♥

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...