Saturday, November 11, 2017

One Little Word : November - write a love letter to yourself

I've been responding to most of Ali Edwards' "One Little Word" monthly prompts this year. They encourage you to connect with your word throughout the year and I've been enjoying how SHINE has developed in 2017. This month was to write yourself a love letter. It's such a great exercise in self-love and kindness - how do you treat yourself? Do you tell yourself things that you'd say to others?
I used a technique I've used a few times for this project which is to trim an old calendar page to fit my printer - it gives a lovely background without any work from me! I added the purple stars as a reference to my tattoo - read more about that and turning 50 HERE. Here's the scan of my letter (click on it if you'd like to read it larger)
Try writing yourself a letter and be loving, encouraging and kind ♥ Of course not everything about my life is perfect! But this celebrates progress not perfection.
See all my posts about OLW 2017 HERERegistration for OLW 2018 will start in December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...