Saturday, July 8, 2017

Craft club : making recycled journals

I am a school librarian and my creativity has joyfully spilled into my work life. Last year our craft club made decorations for a quilted Christmas tree - I shared that HERE.
This year I was asked to create a project for Term 2. We've just finished making recycled art journals and had so much fun. We made covers from recycled boxes and the inside pages from a second-hand children's book. 
They learned about gluing serviettes, 
stamping techniques, 
and they really took a shine to stenciling ♥
They had a blast and we finished this week by sewing the pages into their covers. They were aged between 9 and 11, and I will let the rest of their wonderful work speak for itself
So fantastic to set them on their creative art journal journey. 
Now it's school holidays and I'm looking forward to more creative time. They've inspired me ♥

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I bet the kids enjoyed this so much! You are indeed blessed to be able to do this as part of your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always a blessing to be able to do what you want for a living. Especially making money from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are indeed blessed to be able to do this as part of your job!


    gclub online

    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...