Saturday, January 28, 2017

Free workshops : Jane Davenport

Sharing the love in case you haven't heard...Jane Davenport has launched her own mixed media collection. Available through Michaels in USA and Canada, or from her website - apparently it's sold out all over! I am hoping that somebody in NZ might decide to supply at some point cos postage is a bit prohibitive, but in the meantime, you don't always need the supplies to have a play. She has launched a FREE video series workshop to share fun ways to use everything.
All the info to sign up is HERE.
There's a FB group you can join too.
Of course I've added these workshops to my list of cheap and free online classes which you can always find top right beneath my profile. 
Hope you are having a fun and creative weekend ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...