Sunday, November 1, 2015

Welcome November

What a fantastic way to start the new month - PROUD to be a Kiwi
Also over the weekend I have signed up for this 
- see why HERE.
I am very happy to say we have enough people registered so I'm going to be teaching this on Tuesday night
I'm currently gathering my supplies and making up packs and class notes.
And this is what my Documented Life journal looks like
Bulging already and 9 challenge spreads to go....
Do you know the work of Michelle Mischkulnig (Chelle Textiles)? She just posted this on her FB page and I wanted to share
Please go to her website and check out all her gorgeous inspiring work or see her blog  HERE.
Hope the sun shines on you this week and you get time to do something you love

2 comments:

  1. First of all, congrats on the win! Your DLP journal looks glorious! So chunky and full of wonderful artwork. I've never actually finished a journal before - my LB will be my first - although it's a bit different binding single pages together than actually working in a ready-made journal. So exciting that you're running a class! It's gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing my website and blog I appreciate the support.It is great to see what you create I love the journals.W have a similar love of colour and texture.I will enjoy keeping in touch through your blog.


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...