Friday, January 9, 2015

Full Tilt Boogie journal is finally FULL!

It all started with Mary Ann Moss's Full Tilt Boogie class and I created my lovely book in September 2012.
I've shared my progress with you {sporadically} completing journal pages over the last 2 and a bit years! Many of them have been inspired by Kelly Kilmer (examples of her direct influence HERE and HERE). This was the first page:
click on any photo to see it larger
and these are the 2 spreads that have finished it - base pages
And this is inside the back cover
In this progress shot, you can see how cool it is to use serviettes
- see the original serviette on the right, and how the pink background shows through when just the top layer is glued down
And the final page :
That's 91 pages complete - next time I make a journal, I'm going to make it with less pages!
You can see ALL my postings about this journal HERE or you can see the finished journal pages in my Flickr Set

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...