Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Art journal pages : 81-83

Back in my Full Tilt Boogie journal - I'm getting near the end and enjoying how these next pages turned out.
Love seeing the progress from base page to finished
click on any photo to see it larger
I added machine zigzag stitching on the edge of this one, which also finishes the next page...bit of fun with rub-ons here
Next up a small card for the middle of the signature - mostly serviettes torn and glued down.
I'll be sharing the remaining pages and the finished journal in January. You can see all the Full Tilt Boogie journal pages in my Flickr Set

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations Chick.
    I hpe you've had an awesome Christmas and looking forward to an equally lovely New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...