Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Watercolour Calendar Journaling

A new page in the journal started with a new month. Began the page with a prompt from Alisa Burke's new online class Sketch into Spring...obviously I'm sketching into Autumn here in New Zealand :-)
And then I added some stamping with my new (very thrifty!) $2.50 stamp
Enjoying the gorgeously sunny days while they last, and notice I added a line of running stitch to the edge of the page 
Making sure I note down the best books and movies I'm reading/seeing. Because I'm working at a school library now I'm catching up on some classics
And I LOVED this feel-good movie
Here's the full spread - you can see the details of the left hand page HERE. And you can see it closer by clicking on the photo.
You can see all my calendar journal pages in my flickr set HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your blog and your work!! Your journal is just delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. And <3 your book choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I think our Indian Summer has passed . . . I need to get some warmer clothes out after yesterday!

    And the 11th April rubbing plate prints look fantastic! As for $2.50 stamp! Where did you get it!!!!!

    I can't wait to get home from work to have a play although I have some flax to dye first. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...