Friday, May 17, 2013

Inspired by Colour

Frustrated by lack of creative time this week. Hopefully next week will better. I have managed one new watercolour crayon background spread inside this book
Techniques learned from 21 Secrets and wanting to explore much more with these new lovelies :
Enjoyed this arty fashion shoot --lovely stills here
Discovered lots of lovely texture, stitching and colour at Facile Cecile's blog.
And I've had Flora Bowley's book out from the library
Take a look inside via Amazon
I've been soaking in her colourful works at her blog and website
"True Nature" by Flora Bowley
I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend with 8 girlfriends at Raumati Beach. It will be a great time to recharge my creative batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...