Saturday, December 22, 2012

Present pouch

Inspired by Roben-Marie Smith's tutorial for a stitched gift card holder I've increased the pattern size slightly and made a present pouch.
Instead of duck cloth, I used a piece of pretty fabric (reinforced with iron-on interfacing) and stitched on the reverse of it so that when you open the pouch it is lined
Like the frayed look and paua colours
Would like to keep it myself....but with a wee stitched tag, the gift is complete
And hopefully the recipient will find another use for the pouch.


3 comments:

  1. This gift will be double the pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's divine - and signature YOU <3 I am going to use it as a purse - will easily hold a wee wallet, mobile phone and lippy - perfect xx and a wonderful reminder everywhere I go of my super arty creative talented friend :-)thank you so much xx
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a wonderful job on your pouch! I really appreciate the shout out. Have a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...