Saturday, March 26, 2011

Making me happy

I have enjoyed a few different things over the past couple of weeks :
Loved this DVD
Have read and enjoyed thisIn the middle of reading this - it reminds me of "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen with its circus focus.
Always loving the library - these Non-Fiction books begged to come home for a visit with meThis photo was taken a couple of weekends ago when I was working at the Awapuni library - my brother, my nephew, my 2 boys and me in the background behind the desk :-)I am planning a long-weekend break with some girlfriends to Raumati beach : We went last year and decided to make it an annual event. 8 girls shopping/sharing/wining & dining/gossiping/relaxing...what could be better?
On the creative front, I am sewing the binding on the Christchurch quilt and have started some hand stitching for a needlecase at last. Hoping to get some time to do more Flower Power for the Holey Moley workshop soon - check out floral loveliness in this blog post from Jacinta Leishman - one of our next lessons. Other Blog love that's been making me happy : Caatje's houses.
Donna Downey's inspiration week making a canvas art journal - lots of gorgeous paint/drippage/stencil loveliness and general fun....3 friends and I watched a couple of episodes together and were both inspired and entertained :-)
Butterflies always make me happy + I am enjoying this for March as my calendar computer wallpaper.
And just wanted to tell you I really DO appreciate those of you who take the time to make comments about my posts and if you are 'following' me. I started this blog to keep a visual record of my creations and what I am thinking about/reading/watching/inspired by. It is especially cool if you enjoy what I am doing too.Hope you have something that's making you happy this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...