Thursday, October 28, 2010

Star Books

When Katherine & I did our talk on Monday night, one of the projects people really loved were the star books. Katherine & I have made quite a number over time. The original instructions came from one of our favourite people, Beryl Taylor, in Somerset Gallery Volume IV. This link will take you to instructions by Lynn Davis - her measurements for the pages are the same as what we have made, but of course you can make the books as large as you wish. Hope you enjoy the pictures below, and if you are inspired to make one yourself, do let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynette,
    I love star books, they are always popular. THe pages of the book in the second photo look amazing. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those star books! Wow! Another project to put on my never ending list! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...